Slider

saturdays rock my socks.

3.05.2011

Today has been such a good day.

-I had a babysitting job that was supposed to go from 10-2:30, and I was supposed to leave when the older sister got back home, so the mom just left me a check for $45.00. Lucky me, the sister got back at 12:30! So I got paid $45, for only 2 and a half hours.

-When I got back to my room, Adam and Kelsey were playing a game of nuts. I joined in, and kicked their butts in only 3 rounds. (they had already even played a couple!)

-When it was time for homework, I drove around to find a good spot outside to lay out and do it, since it was such a beautiful day outside. I found the perfect spot right next to a baseball field where a game was going on. So I got to watch baseball AND do my 3 ridiculously long math assignments at the same time.

-I fell asleep out there on the grass. I woke up to a bunch of Asains surrounding me and talking loudly at me in Korean or something. I looked at them blankly and said "come on..I know you speak English." and then one says "we want to play soccer." And then I look around me and realize that I am laying in the middle of a soccer field, and a game is about to start. I got a lot of weird looks from the parents. haha.

-I came back home and read my scriptures. That's always a happy thing. :)

-I also wrote in my journal! It was about time...

-And now, the boyfriend should be home any minute, and I get to spend the rest of the night with him.

Did you have a good Satuday? Tell me about it!

Love, Kalynn.

p.s. Only one more week until Spring Break!!

2 comments:

  1. spent the day in Disney Worlds epcot center. have you ever been there? if not, you have to check it out. its a park full of culture! It sounds like your day was perfectly simple though. :) makes life lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so pleased that you woke up in the middle of a soccer field.

    you would.

    :)

    ReplyDelete