Slider

10 things that made today a good day.

3.18.2011

1: I got to see Brielle for the second day in a row. I love my BSFF. :] :]
2: Brielle took me to see the apartment we're going to be living in this fall. I adore it. It's so cute, it's got new carpet, tile, and cupboards, the kitchen is big, and decorating will be fun and easy.
3: The boyfriend took me to Jamba Juice. mm.mm.mmmm.
4: I went to a movie. I haven't been to a movie in AGES. Ages, I'm tellin' ya.
5: The movie was "Just Go For It." It's a fantastic comedy and I highly recommend it.
6: I went to said movie with my friend of 15 years, Tristan Winterton. oh, how I miss that girl.
7: I got to eat leftover steak for lunch.
8: My bracket is doing well. woot, woot!
9: I got home before 11:00, which means I might just get to bed at a decent hour tonight!
10: I get to go see my newest nephew tomorrow: Mr. Cole Nolan Johnson.


Other important matters:
--Can I just inform everyone how terrible of a song "Friday" is? What is all the buzz about it? It's not well written. The music video is completely ridiculous. And it doesn't even make me excited for Fridays.

--The boyfriend is on a camp out and I miss him...wah. poor me. boo.
-- seeing my future apartment and being around my future roommates made me way too excited for fall. It's going to be such a fun, good atmosphere!

--One of my favorite cousins is having his farewell on Sunday. I'm sad I won't see him for two years!

kay that's all. :)
-- Kalynn.

2 comments: