Slider

I couldn't just let it go by.

4.24.2011


Easter, I mean. 
I couldn't just let it go by without bearing my simple testimony of its importance to me.

I love my Savior. I know he lived, died on the cross for my sins; for our sins, was resurrected, and now lives again. It was an act that is utterly incomprehensible for humankind. At the same time, however, our loving Heavenly Father grants us glimpses of understanding through beautiful, sacred experiences. I'm so entirely grateful that Jesus Christ, our brother, atoned for my sins so that I can make it back to my Father in Heaven, after all I can do. 


*"and the angel answered and said unto the woman, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said."

Happy Easter.
*Matthew 28: 5-6.

1 comment:

  1. ha..so was not intentional at all. sorry kay.

    you have a beautiful testimony. :)

    ReplyDelete