Slider

Hey, it's FRIDAY!

4.29.2011

yay, it's finally Friday!

Today is officially the last Friday I will be spending in Cedar City. And I won't even be here the entire day! It is also the last Friday that I count as a Southern Utah University student. I have been looking forward to this Friday for some time now.

I am most excited to be able to see all my family this weekend. I know I just saw most of them last weekend, and I also know that I really shouldn't be going home the weekend before finals (hopefully my Spanish final doesn't reflect that..) but it's my newest nephew's baby blessing on Sunday, and family simply comes first. Besides, it's not the first time that I've done something stupid to make it to a nephew's baby blessing.

This afternoon will be spent relaxing. For the first time..like...ever.. I slept in until 10:00 today. (Just a disclaimer, this was only because we were up until two eating waffles at Denny's.) I got up and did my scripture study and e-mailed some prospective employers. Eventually I'll shower, but for now, I think I'll just inform the boyfriend that I'm hungry, and hopefully he will take care of that. :)

I also want to add that I am SO excited for school to be over for many reasons, but one of those definitely includes Matthew's baseball games. His first one is the day after we get back home for the summer. Yesterday, we hit up St. George and found him new cleats and some baseball pants...and I just want to say, that Matt is one of the guys that looks really, really good in baseball pants. yeeeeahh yeah. can't wait!

What do you all have planned for this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hiking angels landing....I wish you were coming! It would be a lot more fun with you there! But have fun with your fam :) I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete