Slider

A love story. {Especially for Berkley Sumner and Alexa Call!!!}

1.03.2011

People often ask me: "who was your first love?"
There is only one answer that fits this question.

Benjamin Franklin "Benny the Jet" Rodriguez.


*sigh* Oh, Benny. You can leap over my fence any day.
He was the talented one, the cute one, the only nice one, the fast one,
AND he occasionally hallucinated sports' heroes.

What's not to love?!
Don't even try to tell me that you didn't swoon over him too.


It crushed my young heart to find out that at the end of the movie
he grew up to look like Tony Orlando..
but then again...according to IMBD, he grew up to be a firefighter and...
I think I have a crush on him all over again.


The movie is just plain stellar.
Plus, I love the advice given by "The Babe":
"Let me tell you something kid;
Everybody gets one chance to do something great.
Most people never take the chance, either because they're too scared,
or they don't recognize it when it spits on their shoes.
Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends.
Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."


Dear Berkley and Alexa,
Don't. be. a. goofus.
:)


I bid thee adieu.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH!!! ok you must tell me what exactly came to mind when you "tagged" me in this. I know why Lex, but what was it for me?? :)

    ReplyDelete