Slider

Patrick Watson.

12.28.2010

click here to listen to only the most chillaaaaax song ever.
Then, when you're done, listen to THIS song by M83
Do it. DO IIIIITTt.
You will not be sorry.
And if you are, then you have an eccentric taste in music.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the inspiration found
in subtle works and doings of those
who don't know they're being watched.
It's a
beautiful thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I am telling myself no.
no negativity.
no pessimism.

Today
, I am letting myself indulge.
Indulge in the beauty of life.
Indulge in the marvelous people I am surrounded by.

Why wait for tomorrow when you can be you today?

.....................................................................................

My heart is smiling.
It's the most beautiful accumulation of the right things,
in the perfect sequence of events,
that have you thinking "things just can't get any better than this."
Then..they do.
and your heart smiles.


{happy Tuesday}


No comments:

Post a Comment