Slider

My dear brother,

2.02.2011


I hope you realize all that I am doing for you,
so as to be able to see you the very day you get home.
That day I was scheduled to take three tests.
Yes, three.
Luckily, my teachers understood and they are willing to work with me.
However, it's been a lot of work on my part!
I had to move one of those tests clear up to today.
(I don't know if you noticed, but that's like..an entire week early.)
PLUS, it was a math test.
So I had to work ahead and do all the sections we'd be doing for the next week,
finish them early enough to turn in and have time to study before I took the test today.
Not to mention that my teacher assigns at least 50 problems every night.
And you know how good I am at math...
It's been a party.
I'm tellin' ya.
Anyway. I do think I kicked that test in the butt.
But I'll have to wait and see.
I feel like..so often when I think I've totally aced a test, it comes back to me....not aced.
Anyway.
One down, two to go.
All for you, Adam.
And to think you didn't even write me the last time you had a chance...

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog. And just want you to know that you are VERY creative and talented. New York City? Go for it! Best place in the world besides the temple for SURE! :)

    ReplyDelete