Slider

Little Gems.

2.03.2011


I can't get over the potential I see in the people I am surrounded by.
I hope they can see it in themselves..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, Matthew is making me "good-luck pancakes"
because I have a history test first thing in the morning.

:]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today we're snowboarding, right?
And you know how sometimes the person who happens to be working at the lift
will rake the unloading area before people get off?
Well, the lady working at it today had no common sense.
She kept raking the snow right where I was supposed to get off.
Right as I set my board on the ground, she sticks her rake underneath my board!
Needless to say, I took a fall and it was not a good one.
Smash head on lift and then on rock-hard ice? check.
Whiplash? check.
Everlasting headache? check.
blehhh...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam comes home in 5 days!!preeeetty stoked, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment