Slider

FAMILY

6.12.2017







Watching our dad in the hospital for the past few weeks has been extremely difficult and exhausting, physically, emotionally, and mentally. It's painful to think that just a few weeks ago everything was normal. Now we are losing a little bit of our dad every day. Some days are worse than others. He's not really able to walk anymore, especially not on his own. He's losing muscle strength, and can barely even hold his own head up. His speech is slurred, his memory is fading, and he is in pain most of the day. 

Every day after work I head straight to the hospital to spend time with my dad. Most days I head up there twice a day. I love my dad so much, and I can't explain how hard it is to watch him go through this. But we're grateful for each other, every day miracles, and the promise of eternal families. The Lord is definitely watching over us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment