Slider

BYU BASEBALL + KONG KORN

6.12.2017




^^ Signature Jake face, haha


After spending another day at the hospital with my dad, Jake saved the day again and took me out to the BYU baseball game. It was the longest baseball game ever, haha. We got there two hours late, and it was only in the bottom of the 4th inning! But we wanted to stay until the very end, because there were going to be fireworks that night. 

During the game, Cami texted me that Kong Korn at Macey's was on sale. !!!! That's a good friend; she knows it's my favorite. So as soon as the game was over, Jake and I went to the grocery store to get some of that delicious Kong Korn, and we sure stocked up! And we made sure to get some Waffle Crisp too, 'cause you really can't beat waffle crisp. The best comfort foods, amiright? Grateful for Jake and his ability to distract me better than anyone. Don't know what I'd do without that guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment