Slider

THE SHADOW PROVES THE SUNSHINE

10.28.2016


Have you ever wanted to show someone how amazing they are? And tell them that they have an army of potential, just waiting for be directed? And then just had to sit back and sort of wait for them to figure it out on their own?

It seems like every time I turn around I've got another friend who is facing some sort of glaring trial. It saddens my heart, and I feel like I can almost feel the weight of it, and I just wish there were something I could do. Life is so hard. 

I just want all these friends of mine to know that you have been the people who have motivated me and inspired me. You've been the ones to carry me when I was weak, and forbidden me to settle. Some of you I barely know, yet you've managed to leave footprints in my life with potent trails. From the time I wake up to the time I turn in for the night, I feel full of gratitude for all of you. I am blessed, I am blessed, I am blessed. 

And so are you. 

Just try to remember that as you go through all these hard things. And keep God close. And remember that He purposefully and intently gave us opposition in all things. 2 Nephi 2:11. Read that. And then listen to this song by Switchfoot. And then PLEASE, sincerely, let me know if there's anything I can do for you.



There is no such thing as a lost cause.

I won't allow it.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment