Slider

TWENTYFIVE

10.23.2016


Yesterday was my 25th birthday! If I'm being honest, I never want to tell anyone that I am 25, haha. I suddenly feel so old! But I do have to say that I have incredible people in my life that make the transition easier.

Friday night my parents took me out to dinner to celebrate, we did a little shopping, and then my friend Carlee and I had a sleepover! It was fun and reminded me of the days when we were roommates, which were some of the most fun days of my life. The next morning (my birthday!) we woke up early to go to breakfast with friends at the Original Pancake House. Which, if you haven't been there, you NEED to go. They have the best breakfast in all the land, and I'm not exaggerating at all. Schedule a trip, stick to it even though you have to drive to Sandy, and your life will be forever changed. Pinky promise. After breakfast, Carlee, Cami, Kyle and I headed to Lagoon for the day! We walked around, waited in lines, and rode rides until our legs almost failed us. I had a wonderful birthday, and after all is said and done, I feel incredibly blessed with the family and friends I've got in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment