Slider

(palm-to-forehead) duh.

6.26.2011

AHA-moments. I've been having a lot of those lately. Sometimes it's like Heavenly Father drops the entire A-Z set of Encyclopedia Britannica on my head. The comedic sketch of my life as of late: "Ooh, you're SO right, Heavenly Father..you're so very right." "Yes, Kalynn, you should probably start hearkening unto my word the first time I tell you these things, it'll save you lots of time and effort..you know, since I created you and I know everything..I kind of know what's going on a little bit better than you do..."

I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love the ability we all have to receive our own personal revelation directly from our Father in Heaven. I love the power of faith and bear a solemn witness of the power the gospel has to change the very nature of our being. I'm a living witness of said mighty change of heart. But then again, I think most of are.

1 comment: