Slider

BECOMING AN AUNT FOR THE 13TH AND 14TH TIME

9.07.2017










 It was right around last Christmas when BOTH of my sisters-in-law revealed that they were pregnant with due dates ONE week apart! I'd been anxiously awaiting the arrival of those perfect little babes ever since. After what seemed like an eternity, we were able to welcome Kailor D. and Lyza Jane out of the wombs and into the world! I was instantly smitten, of course. 

This past Sunday was Lyza's blessing day. I love baby blessings. I love thinking about the future of this tiny little human that has no idea what kind of adventure he/she has begun! Life is a wonderful miracle, and I love the fresh perspective babies bring. 

Also, if anyone wants to talk about how attractive Jake is while holding a newborn baby....holla at me! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment