Slider

FULL MOON AT SUNDANCE

9.09.2017





It's been almost two years since my first date with Jake; during which he took me on the Full Moon Lift Ride at Sundance. So when I found out he was planning to take me there again last night, I immediately became ecstatic! I've been itching for Fall to arrive, and it was the perfect way to indulge in a little bit of an early Fall! Up the canyon, the air was crisp and there was a definite chill in the air. Jake wrapped me up in his plaid blanket while we waited for our turn to hop on the lift. On the lift, we got to cuddle and laugh about our first date and wonder how we got to where we are. We're still not that sure, haha, but we couldn't be happier.

We tried so hard to take a good picture, but it was so dark outside that every time the flash went off, I couldn't keep my eyes open! We have so many pictures of Jake lookin' fresh, and me lookin' like a dead person. Although, that's pretty typical no matter the circumstances haha. 

If anyone has any good Fall Bucket List items, send 'em my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment