Slider

TIM + FAITH!!!!!!!

9.30.2017


It was clear back in February that I bought two tickets for Cami and I to go see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in concert. I wanted to give them to her for her birthday, which wasn't until May, so I had to keep them a secret for 3 months! THEN the concert wasn't until September 27th, so we had even longer to wait! FINALLY after what seemed like an eternity, the day came and we were able to fulfill a life-long dream of seeing Tim and Faith on tour. They blew our highest expectations out of the water! I was amazed by their talent, and literally brought to tears at one point by their love for each other, haha. It's so cheesy, but I'm just super proud of them for being famous and staying married for 21 years with no end in sight?! They're seriously just incredible people. It was the most incredible show. It's gotta be all downhill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment