Slider

LAGOON

8.19.2017




I love a good, scary rollercoaster. Can't get enough of 'em! I wish Utah had something a little better to offer in that way, but Lagoon just has to do sometimes! My best friends and I all had a blast spending the day at Lagoon on Thursday. I was still trying to get over a cold, so the day was exhausting, but still oh-so much fun. We all loved their newest ride, the Cannibal! I could've gone on it over and over. Also, being at theme parks always makes me excited for the day I get to bring my own kids to one??? I just die over those little darlings having the time of their lives and experiences such grand things for the first time.

What are you up to this weekend? I've got a busy week comin' up, so I'm hoping the weekend goes by slowly, and I can just really take in every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment