Slider

The one with all the cabins.

9.11.2011

The last two weekends have both been spent away. 
Last weekend it was up in Oakley with Matthew's entire family for the Anderson side reunion. 
We shot shot guns, made s'morittos, went biking and kayaking, and played way too much nuts.



Friday I went to the RASCAL FLATTS concert!!



It was spectacular, to say the least.
I love hearing my favorite songs live!
At 2:00 in the morning, I picked up Matt from his house and we drove down to Panguitch.
Don't worry, we got there at 5:30 in the morning.
We spent the rest of the weekend with Julie and her family, Adam and 
she who must not be named. yet.
Not because she is anything comparable with Voldemort.
Adam just says I'm not allowed to disclose information about her yet.
Borrrrring.
She's actually super cute.
Do I dare say she's the one?

We went four-wheeling, horseback riding, and fishing!
I caught my first fish ever, guys.
I was freaking out.

I always miss Julie and her perfectly adorable family.
They are 4 of my 6 very best best friends.




Heavenly Father has blessed me with the most beautiful people and opportunities. And for that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment