Slider

As of now

8.25.2011

Officially living in Provo. Officially loving life.

I'm just chillin' alone in my new apartment right now. Our contract began on Tuesday, so that's when I thought everyone would move it, but it's just been me so far..I'm all set up and the rest of the place is empty except the cupboard I decided would belong to my food. It's kind of lonely.

I told my mom that this would be the last time I'd move out of her house. It's weird that I'm officially on my own for the rest of time. I thought it might feel different than this. I think I just have some getting used to to do.

I feel like living 27 minutes away from Matthew is going to make a huge difference in the amount of time I get to spend with him, not that a full time job and going to school full time will have anything to do with that...

Here goes nothing.

3 comments:

  1. glad you're liking it down here so far! hopefully we'll run into each other a time or two. love you, kay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss you already. so hope I get to see you sometime this fall! I am all moved in too. living in an apartment is definitely different.

    ReplyDelete