Slider

1 year!!

5.19.2013

If you follow me on Instagram, then you already know that Matthew hit his year mark on Thursday! It was definitely an exciting day for me. While it seemed like such a long year, at the same time I found myself thinking, "It's already been a year?!" And only having 1 year to go makes me so giddy. 1 year seems SO much less than 2! 

I feel so blessed to be such a big part of Matt's life. I learn from him in every single letter he writes. He is at his favorite part of his mission so far, and because he's had some pretty difficult times the past year, it's such a relief that he is doing so well right now! He's currently serving as zone leader in a city called Jena, with his favorite companion so far, and he couldn't be happier. And I couldn't be more proud! 

I quickly put together this video of a few of the pictures and videos he's sent me so far. I really admire the missionary that he is, and that he is able to have so much fun while working so hard. The quality is awful because Matthew's camera is cheap. (oops! my fault.) But it's still easy to tell that he is enjoying his time in Germany. Enjoy!

             

2 comments:

  1. Kalynn, I LOVE the video. Yay for being now more than half way done!!! Love you! Oh, and I just saw the Christmas video of Melissa's family. Hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was the cutest thing i've ever seen! and his ripped pants haha to funny!

    ReplyDelete