Slider

Crazy.

4.08.2013

Do you ever go through those times where you're just crazy about life? I hope you do! 
Things like working out regularly, being productive after work, warm weather,
 and the fact that Matthew is almost at his year mark are just a few of the things 
making me crazy about life lately.  
Sometime soon I'll take the time to show you a few of the projects I've been working on, 
but for now you should definitely take the time to listen to this new song by Hunter Hayes. 
Forget 1D. Younger girls should be crushing on singers like this.
 I know I am!


5 comments:

  1. you're the cutest Kalynn! Life really is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working for something definitely makes a difference for me! I can't believe Matt's already been gone almost a year! I know you're rolling your eyes and thinking it seems like 50 years. haha. I'm glad things are going well for you, my beautiful sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda hoping to see your projects soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The words to that song are so fun. He sounds like a young rascal flats lead singer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry this iPhone is crazy. Love ya sis, miss you!

    ReplyDelete