Slider

Must I?...

6.15.2010


Well, my senioritis has been cured.
..Only, now I'm not so sure it's a good thing. I've been waiting all my life to graduate, and now that it's come and gone..I just don't know how to feel about it. There's just so much to be left behind. Friends, family, my favorite swings.....

but I guess I'm ready. I'll make new friends who basically become family, and I'll find new places to use up my thinking time.

It's as the incomparable Dr. Suess said:


http://trudymorgancole.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/quotes1.jpg Kid, you’ll move mountains!

Today is your day!

Your mountain is waiting

So…get on your way! http://trudymorgancole.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/quotes2.jpg


So..I'm on my way! Well, not quite..I've got quite a few days. :)

I hope you'll visit me before I leave.
Love, Kalynn.

1 comment:

  1. hey i like it! very cute and very kalynn. and the Dr. Suess bit may or may not have something to do with your graduation gift.

    But don't second guess it.

    I am so excited for you and all your new discoveries during the next few years! You're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete