Slider

FAMILY + GRATITUDE

11.30.2016





It was so good being with family over Thanksgiving. Early on during the week of Thanksgiving, I was feeling pretty sick, so it was a relief to feel better by Thursday and get to hang around the people I love most! I honestly felt a little overwhelmed the entire weekend because I have so much to be grateful for. 

My gratitude list for the month of November is simple:

I am grateful for the family I have. I am grateful that each member of my family seems to have been hand-picked just for me.

I am grateful for my loving Father in Heaven, who is SO aware of the challenges and obstacles I face every single day, who gives me not just what I want, but what I need--knowing it will be for my best and teaching me to trust in Him.

I am grateful for my perfect Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for His mercy, His example, His love, and His strength.

I am grateful for opportunities. I am grateful for passion. I am grateful for change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment