Slider

Wednesday-isms.

1.04.2012





1: I've been coughing up a storm all day long. (sorry to those people I sit next to at work...)
2: Matthew pretended to like Panda Express because he knows that I like it and he felt bad that I never got to eat there just because he didn't like it. He's too good to me.
3: I am sort of missing my straight-across bangs...who votes I snip em? like ^^ up thurr.. but JUST the bangs. Not the rest.
4: I am definitely missing Abigail, Emily Sue, and Braden.
5: Not super excited about school starting again..
6: Promised Matthew I'd watch the Pokemon series after we finished the Friends series....ha.
7: Getting excited for the weekend.
8: Still can't believe my brother and best friend is getting married a week from Sunday.
9: Wishing I wasn't too sick to start some of my New Year's Resolutions..
10: Feeling a super strong urge to make a trip to the warmth of my St. George.

2 comments:

  1. Straight across bangs are cute! Do it! And COME to St. George. It wants you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Sue misses you too :) can't wait to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete