Follow


1.30.2012

St. George

Two weeks ago, I could feel St. George calling my name, and it was calling loudly. 
So Matthew and I got the weekend off our jobs, and took off Thursday night for my favorite city in Utah.
Not only was there a snow storm up here in American Fork that we got to avoid, but we had fun spending time with some of my favorite people, golfing in the warm sun, and going on a shopping spree. (On which spree Matthew spent more than I did! )






These old men named Rolland and George happened to get there at the same time as us, and they gave Matthew a lot of tips to improve his swing! He was doing great by the end of the day! George was the cutest old man who grew up in England and then spent years in Australia, so he had the best accent ever. Right when we met him I just wanted to sit down and ask him about his entire life story. I had such a good time driving the golf cart and watching them all play together!






No comments :

Post a Comment