Follow


9.23.2011

The one with She & Him, A-Z

Tonight we're hangin' out, relaxing at my parents while making some grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup for me, and chicken noodle for him. On cozy weekend nights like this, we thought we'd blog.
Enjoy. :)
Kalynn Eve Petersen.
Age: 19, but I'll be 20 in one month
Bedsize: At home, queen. At my apartment, twin.
Chores that you hate: folding laundry
Dogs: smell bad.
Essential start to your day: drinking water
Favorite color: yellow
Gold or Silver: silver
Height: five-foot-eight-and-three-quarters
Instruments you play: piano...slightly, voice box.
Job title: legal assistant
Kids: at least 6
Live: Provo, UT
Mother’s Name: Becky Lynn
Nicknames: Kay, Lynners, Baby Face, Klynn Poo, Auntie Pay
Overnight hospital stays: if you count birth..
Pet peeves: rudeness
Quote from a movie or tv show: "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?" --Gladiator
Right or Lefty: right-handed
Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 sister-in-law, 1 almost-sister-in-law, 3 brothers, 2 brothers-in-law
Time you wake up: 5:30 a.m.
Underwear: black. with lace. :)
Vegetable you hate: umm...I think I like all the normal ones
What makes you run late: Matthew. because if I go to bed at 2:00, how am I supposed to wake up on time?
X-Rays You’ve Had: teeth, arm, head. (Hey, SC friends, remember when we thought I had a tumor? hah..)
Yummy food you make: Hawaiian Haystacks, Beef Strog, waffles
Zoo Animal: Tiger
Matthew David Ludlow.
Age: 19
Bedsize: Twin
Chores that you hate: dishes
Dogs: My dumb dog Padme bit a little girl in the face today
Essential start to your day: Braves game previews
Favorite color: green
Gold or Silver: gold
Height: 6'0''
Instruments you play: recorder. (Ode to Joy)
Job title: physical therapy assistant
Kids: Uh.....
Live: American Fork, UT
Mother’s Name: Laurie
Nicknames: Matt, Massew, Lugnut, Dave, Davidan Code, Dav Code, Math
Overnight hospital stays: none
Pet peeves: I have tons. When girls wear buns on their heads, hair in my food, when fat girls wear tight clothes
Quote from a movie or tv show: "We've got no fooood, we've got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!" - Lloyd, Dumb and Dumber
Right or Lefty: right-handed
Siblings: 1 full sister, 3 half sisters, 4 half brothers, 3 step brothers, 1 step sister
Time you wake up: M and W: 7:15, T and Th: 11..ish
Underwear: Transformers whitey tighties
Vegetable you hate: a better question would be which vegetable do I like.
What makes you run late: when I think I have more time than I do
X-Rays You’ve Had: knee, teeth, toe
Yummy food you make: Raman, grilled cheese, turkey sandwiches, quesadillas, hot pockets. And German pancakes. (Kalynn's addition.)
Zoo Animal: obviously a gorilla.

6 comments :

  1. He really just can't get over the bun thing, can he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love matt. "When fat girls wear tight clothes" I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH i do remember when we thought you had a tumor!!! We were so scared for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. Excuse me. You forgot Klynny Binny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, is it bad that Matthew and My little son Michael, who is Three, wear the same underwear?

    ReplyDelete