Follow


7.25.2011

mice and centipedes.

Last week was spent boating, tanning, and playing in the sun with the family and the boyfriend at Bear Lake.

I had the privilege of tubing with Matthew for his very first time in his life.
I've never seen him more afraid of anything.
He thought it was going to be a nice leisurely time in the tube being pulled slowly by the boat;
my brother in law Nolan quickly got rid of that expectation by instantly doing a couple of donuts.
Matthew and I were in and out of the wake like never before. 
Haha. Poor Matthew.
He was just a teensy bit nervous for our second round after getting thrown off the firs time.

Our cabin was beatiful; minus those mice and centipedes. 
And I will also add that our mouse traps caught no less than 106 spiders.
but whose counting.

The food was delicious, the company was awesome, and the sun was perfect.
It was a good time.

The day we got back from the lake, I showered and then headed down to the STG; my heaven on Earth.
I couldn't get enough of that heat, those dear old girlfriends, and my boy Alex Wright.
He's leaving on his mission, and his farewell talk was seriously...so, so sweet. 
I wish I had remembered to take a picture with him.
Seriously, ladies. If you're looking...well, let's just say he gives killer hugs.
That's all I'm sayin'. 
Go gettt him!

Something I learned that weekend? : 
I'm not the only one who makes mistakes.
Who knew?
======================================================================================================
  • Guys...BYU in one month!! I'm a-freakin' out.
  • Bridal shower tomorrow = girl time. I almost forgot that other girls existed.


4 comments :

  1. Oh how I miss you! So happy you're having a great summer. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. glad i could teach you that other people make mistakes too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry I totally understand the haircut thing. It does take a bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait til we go to the same school!! I love you Kay Kay. I gave you a blogger award soooo...check it out on my blog :)

    PS Arabian Nights Wedding Dress? Won by a landslide.

    ReplyDelete