Follow


4.11.2011

I just got butterflies.




I lick frosting off my finger.
He eats pizza with a fork and a knife.

He's good at anything he tries.
I'm an epic failure at everything I try.

I love road trips.
He can barely sit still for 15 minutes. 20 if in the presence of something edible.

I take on 23 projects at a time.
He can't talk to me while simultaneously playing a video game.

I love carnivals and spinny rides.
He gets sick on Soarin' Over California.

I want everything I can't have.
He informs me of everything I don't need.

I want to live on a house boat at Lake Powell.
He wants us to become mountain sasquatches and spend the rest of our lives snowboarding.

He gets anxiety over missing film class.
I don't think twice about it.

I go to bed at 10:00 every night.
He goes to bed at 4 a.m.

I blog for pleasure.
He gives me rewards every time I [help him] write a paper for him



I may be jumping the gun a little bit, and you can think I'm wrong and remind me that he still has a mission to go on..
..but I think I may have found my 1 in 7 billion.
:)




p.s. Guess who has an interview this week to be a lifeguard at Seven Peaks?
can you say "swim test"?
ha...uh-oh.
Wish me luck!

5 comments :

  1. I just love you guys. :) and let me know if we need to go swimming again this week to practice :) I'd be happy to join ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) i think its possible, a mission will fly, and if it works out, you guys will officially seriously be the cutest couple I have ever met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah i hate you and your perfect life ♥♥ :)

    ReplyDelete