Follow


3.08.2011

Temple and days that start with 'T'.

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to go do baptisms at the
St. George temple with my YSA ward.
Matt and I went down early and had a picnic!

Because it was just too perfect of weather to pass up.

mmm...turkey sandwiches.

me and Matt at temple.

It was so great to go to the temple. I hadn't been in quite sometime and it's something that I've definitely missed.
Which is why I went again today with Berkley and Ashley!

It was really good to catch up with old friends.

**Side note: Who else hated tonight's Glee episode?
Hey. Fatty. Stop calling him "Puckerman." EVERYONE calls him Puck. And seriously...like...stop being so gross...and fat...I mean come. on. ferr reallzzz?
[[losersaywhat??]]
And honestly Santana...you're going no where in life.
And ABC FAMILY: No SAM? Oh, no you di'int.. gahh...I did not wait two weeks for THAT.

------------------------------------------------------------------
moving on to my next matter of business:
I totally and completely kicked my Spanish Oral in the butt.



That's all.

Love, Kalynn E.


1 comment :

  1. kalynn eve. you are adorable. i want to be like you when i grow up.

    ReplyDelete